Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

How to reregister my phone3s & order another base not the…

Customer Question
how to reregister my phone3s...
how to reregister my phone3s & order another base not the main one for one phone
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Phone Systems
6/18/2015
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 3 years ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Hello & Welcome,

May I ask for a bit more detail about these phones you are working with?

For example, may I ask the Make & Model Number of the phone system?
It sounds like a cordless system, so may I also ask the TOTAL number of cordless handset you have with this system?

And is sounds like you want to move (reregister) the phones (handsets) to a different base unit - so may I ask what happened to the base unit you want to replace?

Thanks