Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

I have a Panasonic desktop phone. There are 2 phone numbers

Customer Question

I have a Panasonic desktop phone. There are 2 phone numbers that will not come through. The numbers are: XXX XXX XXXX and XXX XXX XXXX. I have worked with the phone company for 2 days and they tell me there is a block somewhere. I deleted all blocked numbers.
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Greg A. replied 2 years ago.
Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,
May I ask:
1) if you can find the MODEL NUMBER of the Panasonic phone system you are working with?
I only ask because it looks like you have sent a "serial number" of some kind, where really doesn't identify the model.
2) if you have ANY other DEVICES (phones, fax, alarm systems, etc.) connected to this same phone line?
3) What phone service provider (phone company) you have been working with?
And one more thing: May I ask EXACTLY what YOU HEAR and SEE - on your end - when calls from these numbers are placed to you?
Thanks
Expert:  Greg A. replied 2 years ago.
Hi again,
I see it has been a few days and I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue or if the issue was resolved.
I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.
Thanks, ***** *****
(im)