Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

Setting up my new phone. I have mucked up the voicemail.

Customer Question

setting up my new phone. I have mucked up the voicemail. What is the voicemail number ? I thought that it meant my password (which I had h ad before). Wrong.
Now I cannot retrieve a message on the base or the hanset. Model:CS729-3/CS6729-4
M. Morison
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Greg A. replied 2 years ago.
Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,
Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of the issue you are having.
May I ask what phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?
May I also ask if you are using that service provider's Voice Mail system - for storing and retrieving your messages (and NOT the built-in Answering Machine of the Vtech)?
One more thing: Do you still have an OLDER phone system - that you USED TO use - to get your voice mail?
Thanks
(im)
Expert:  Greg A. replied 2 years ago.
Hi again,
I see it has been a few days and I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue or if the issue was resolved.
I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.
Thanks, ***** *****
(im)