Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I have a Nortel phone and I am getting a message saying voice…

Customer Question
I have a Nortel phone...
I have a Nortel phone and I am getting a message saying voice mail is inactive feature
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Phone Systems
6/10/2015
Electronics Technician: MasterFixIt, Customer Service replied 2 years ago
MasterFixIt
MasterFixIt, Customer Service
Hi may I have the make and full # ***** your phone system?
Also how old it is?
Nortel Norstar T7208
Thank you,
Do you have the owners manual?
And
How old is your Phone?
I have papers but it doesnt say anything. Not sure how old the system is
Thanks, ***** ***** # ***** be on the phone itself.
has it ever worked for you as it should?
yes. I havent had this before. what it is doing is when someone calls in they dont get the voice mail and when I tried to dial into the voice mail system it say that its an inactive feature
model I guess is T7208
thats what it says of bottom of phone and on papers I have.
its like the voicemail feature has been turned off and I dont know how that happened but I also dont know how to turn it back on.
Thanks for your patience, Do you have the user manual for that system?
it doesnt look like I have any user manual that addresses this problem. I have looked through every paper that I have and there is no troubleshooting or anything referring to this problem
so I havent heard from you for a while what is happening
i do not know what is happening on your end. It has been some time with no response. Does this mean that you have just left without helping at all and have taken the money that you asked for and not provided any service. How horrible if this is the case.
Hi, I am not here 24 hours a day loll.
Also I am in the US on a different time zone.
So please be patient as I am still with you fully until this is solved one way or the other;-)
Below is the user manual for your phone system and it will describe how to work all the functions of your phone. If you still can not get the answer feature to work, please let me know.
Please visit this link: http://www.manualslib.com/manual/112993/Nortel-T7208.html
Your manual is there and you can download or print it or simply save the link in your bookmarks for later in case you need more from it then.
I will stick with you until your unit is working correctly, You can always get in touch with me if you need further assistance after rating.
Please rate my service kindly thus far, and thank you!
It is the only way I receive credit for my time with you;-)
Have a great day!
i wasnt sure what was happening as I was here waiting and didnt know the time where you were so was a little frustrated - just been a bad week. I somehow got the phone to reset so that it has turned on the feature prior to you sending me the link to the manual. Not sure if that will tell me what I needed to do to reset the system but thanks for the link, I will keep it referenced for future use.
Hi I understand its been crazy here too with med problems Uugg.
But that manual should tell you everything on settings and its a bit frustrating because the phone is complicated to set up as well.
Please rate my service as Ok at least now so I can remain with you in case you do need me further. Also this wont cost you anything to rate at this time;-)
Thank you and have a wonderful day.
Tech Mike
MasterFixIt
MasterFixIt
MasterFixIt, Customer Service