Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Phone Systems

I have a 3 phone Panasonic network. 2 phones are working fine,

Customer Question
the third phone keeps saying...
I have a 3 phone Panasonic network. 2 phones are working fine, the third phone keeps saying "busy".
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Phone Systems
6/10/2015
Electronics Technician: MasterFixIt, Customer Service replied 2 years ago
MasterFixIt
MasterFixIt, Customer Service
Hi and thank you for choosing Just Answer.
I am Tech Michael and I will be assisting you today.
Please be patient as these are technical questions that may require a bit of conversation to solve. Also remember to be detailed in your description of the problem. That will help me make a diagnosis quickly for you.
How old is your phone network?
Also may I have the full model # ***** your phone system and is it wired or wireless phones you have?
Thank you
Tech Michael
I have solved the problem. Please don't charge me.
Hi I'm glad you got it solved;-)
Please let us know if you need anything further in the future, we are always happy to help!
Please rate my service kindly before closing this page, it wont cost you anything further to do so and have a great day!
MasterFixIt
MasterFixIt
MasterFixIt, Customer Service