Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

How do I program a Nitsuko system Main Cabinet part # *****

Customer Question
with Phones 16THX-LC2 or DX2NA-168TXH-LC2...
How do I program a Nitsuko system Main Cabinet part # ***** with Phones 16THX-LC2 or DX2NA-168TXH-LC2 tells so that the lines ring. It has lost the capabilities of making the lines ring.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Phone Systems
6/10/2015
Electronics Technician: Michael Hannigan, Engineer replied 3 years ago
Michael Hannigan
Hello. My name is***** can help you with your question.
These systems are very old and extraordinarily complicated to program. What I would suggest doing is restoring the backup of the system if you have one. You should have a backup of the system and at least one place on a PC card. If you do not, then you will almost certainly need an experienced telephone technician to help you with this. And they are very difficult to find on this particular manufacturers system. As much as I don't like telling you this, this may be the time to consider whether an upgrade would be a better business decision.
I knew EVERYTHING the technician told me. I was looking to sollve this not be told to upgrade to a new system. I gave the client that option before I ever asked the question. Unforturnatly this was of NO VALUE. Thanks You.
You should have said that. If you really want to venture into programming the system, you are taking a huge risk – but that's your decision. I was just giving you my professional opinion.
You have given me the part number of the chassis and not the system. So the system is probably DX2NA-xx8
At the very least you'll need this manual that I've uploaded to my one drive for you
http://bitli.es/bYxMdm