Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I have a KX-TA624 PBX. While checking the status of the

Customer Question
I have a KX-TA624 PBX...
I have a KX-TA624 PBX. While checking the status of the CID card per line, I inadvertently pressed a key which now states the Phone is Ext 101. Both CO lines are nolonger available for outgoing and incoming calls. I do have an overlay for the programmiing of the system. How do I get my two lines back?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Phone Systems
6/9/2015
Electronics Technician: Michael Hannigan, Engineer replied 3 years ago
Michael Hannigan
Hello. My name is***** can help you with your question.
This will require some reprogramming to get it back to working the way it was. It sounds like we stand now is that you have no contact with the outside world at all? Is that correct?