Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I need to set up voice mail and I can't seem to get it connected.

Customer Question
I have a Panasonic DECT6.0...
I need to set up voice mail and I can't seem to get it connected. I have a Panasonic DECT6.0 plus cordless phone. I don't see where to move the arrows up or down.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Phone Systems
6/6/2015
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 3 years ago
Nathan, Technician
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. What is the full model number of your phone? It will be printed on the main base, and will start with kx-tg.What specifically are you trying to set up? Do you want to record a greeting on the internal answer system? Or to program the speed dial to automatically check voicemails from the phone company?