Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Trying to extend Ring Time to 12 rings. At Ans. Setup I am…

Customer Question
Trying to extend Ring Time...
Trying to extend Ring Time to 12 rings. At Ans. Setup I am unable to increase the number of rings
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Phone Systems
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/31/2015
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 3 years ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,
May I ask:
1) The Make & Model Number of the phone system you are working with?
2) What phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?
Thanks
Hi again,
I see it has been a few days and I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue or if the issue was resolved.
I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.
Thanks, ***** *****
(im)