Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Phone Systems

I bought a Vtech phone when I moved to an assisted living who

Customer Question
has a deal with Verizon...
I bought a Vtech phone when I moved to an assisted living who has a deal with Verizon. My problem is that since I moved here, I cannot get it for the calls I get in to be able to leave a message. Why????
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Phone Systems
5/19/2015
Electronics Technician: MasterFixIt, Customer Service replied 2 years ago
MasterFixIt
MasterFixIt, Customer Service
Hi and thank you for choosing Just Answer.
I am Tech Michael and I will be assisting you today.
Please be patient as these are technical questions that may require a bit of conversation to solve. Also remember to be detailed in your description of the problem. That will help me make a diagnosis quickly for you.
May I have the FULL model of your phone?
Also is your question about the caller not being able to leave a message and does it answer automatically now after a few rings? Or is it not even doing that?
Thank you
Tech Michael
Greg A.
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer