Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Phone Systems

Our office has an LG-Ericsson LIP 8024D. I find the Quick…

Customer Question
Our office has an LG-Ericsson...
Our office has an LG-Ericsson LIP 8024D.
I find the Quick Guide (being the only guide/manual I have) very basic and non-lamens terms for a not extremely tech minded operator.
Qn 1. Is there a way to program a button to enable call forwarding direct to a mobile ph number (be it also a programmed softkey/speed dial or not I don't care).
Qn 2. If there is any other detailed manuals avail I would also appreciate a copy!!
Thank you.
Submitted: 5 years ago.Category: Phone Systems
5/14/2012
Electronics Technician: Kriptokrit, Phone System Tech. replied 5 years ago
Kriptokrit
Kriptokrit, Phone System Tech.
Welcome to JustAnswer!
.
My nickname is Todd and I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve your problem.
.
There is a only one version of user manual for LG-Ericsson LIP 8024D. Please check the link below - user manual - click here
.
If the manual I have provide you is the same like the manual you have please let me know, I'll upload a new one on my server.
.
To open pdf files, you need Adobe Reader. If you do not have installed Adobe Reader on your computer - click here to download Adobe Reader
.
On the page #6 you will find instruction how to forward calls to your cell phone number.
.
Please let me know if you have any difficulties. Thanks!

Hi. the user guide I have is the same as yours provided above.

1. Page 6 only has user prog codes 37,38,39 which relate to 'Mobile' (Register, Activate or Register CLI - whatever CLI is supposed to mean i do not know!) So are these the codes you are referring to? Or, do you mean Page 3 or Page 7???

2. Page 3 appears to be basic instructions to forward a phone. I don't know if this is only to another station or if it can forward to a mobile number. Every time I try entering a mobile number, I input the Zero and it tells me it's invalid or something. I don't have the number programmed to speed dial as I haven't figured that funtion out either yet.

3. Page 7 states user code 98 as a FWD button and user code *7 as Force Fwd to destination. The latter sounds like what I want - to be able to press a flex button and the phone automatically forwards calls to a mobile phone. I've tried several times to program *7 but it comes up with 'Enter Hunt Group' - what is this? It doesn't say anywhere in the user guide what this terminology means. Nor does it explain meaning of 'CO' or many other abbreviations/words used - which is the really confusing part for me!

IS it possible for you to outline the steps for me - I 'can' read the user guide - just don't understand a few technological terms or require the process to be more detailed.

Electronics Technician: Michelle-Mod, Moderator replied 5 years ago
Michelle-Mod
Michelle-Mod, Moderator

Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic. Your Professional has opted out and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find another Professional to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Hi Michelle,
I am still waiting for an answer if there is one. Thank you, Lisa.

Sometimes, finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We’ll be in touch again shortly

Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the Professional with the right expertise to come online. Feel free to let us know if you would like us to continue searching for a Professional or if you would like us to close your question. Thank you for your understanding!

Please continue to search for help
Electronics Technician: Gina-Moderator, Moderator replied 5 years ago
Gina-Moderator
Gina-Moderator, Moderator
Please understand that it’s rare when we cannot find the right Professional. Nevertheless, because you are entitled to your money back with no questions asked, we will process your refund immediately, upon your request. Please accept our sincere apology. We hope you’ll think of us again when the need arises.
Kriptokrit
Kriptokrit
Kriptokrit, Phone System Tech.