Pharmacy

Pharmacy questions? Ask a pharmacist online.

CONSTIPATETHeLp. NOTHING. I WAS ON ANTI BIOTICS

Customer Question
I AM SOOO CONSTIPATETHeLp ...

I AM SOOO CONSTIPATETHeLp

Doctor's Assistant: What over-the-counter and prescription medications are you taking?

NOTHING

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I WAS ON ANTI BIOTICS

Submitted: 11 days ago.Category: Pharmacy
7/11/2018
Pharmacist: Dr. Sone, Pharm.D. replied 11 days ago
Dr. Sone
Dr. Sone, Pharm.D.
If it is a rare one time occurrence, then but Citroma ( Magnesium Citrate) and take the whole 12 OZ.
If chronic issue, then Colace or Mirslax will work. Both OTC.
Buy*
I hope this answers your question to your satisfaction! If have no other questions, then please be sure to ACCEPT the answer by clicking on the 5 stars on the top of your computer screen as that is the ONLY way I will get credit for assisting you today. Thank you!
Pharmacist: Dr. Sone, Pharm.D. replied 10 days ago
Checking back to see if you feel better now?
Just a friendly reminder to please rate your experience by selecting the stars on the top of your computer screen. I will get credit for helping you ONLY if you rate my service. Please don't hesitate to ask any questions you might still have. Take care.