Pharmacy

Pharmacy questions? Ask a pharmacist online.

Is it safe to take Fexofenadine, Mucinex D, and Flonase

Customer Question
Is it safe to...

Is it safe to take Fexofenadine, Mucinex D, and Flonase together for nasal congestion and post nasal drip?

Doctor's Assistant: What over-the-counter and prescription medications are you currently taking?

All three are over-the-counter

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No high blood pressure, no medical conditions, no other medications

Doctor's Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?

No allergies

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Pharmacy
6/1/2018
Pharmacist: Dr. C. Rollins, Pharm. D. replied 2 months ago
Dr. C. Rollins
Dr. C. Rollins, Pharm. D.

Hi this is Dr. Rollins thanks for the question. Yes you can safely take them together. I hope I have helped,and I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by clicking on 5 stars at the top of the screen. Rating me now does not close your question. Thank you