Pharmacy

Pharmacy questions? Ask a pharmacist online.

MY CVS PHARMACY SAID MY DOCTOOR ORDERED NIT FOR E WHAT IS IT…

Customer Question
MY CVS PHARMACY SAID...

MY CVS PHARMACY SAID MY DOCTOOR ORDERED NIT FOR E WHAT IS IT FOR

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

I HAVE WEGENERS DISEASE AND I TAKE A BOUT 18 PILLS A DAY AND GIVE MYSELF INSULIN SHOTS FOR DIABETES 2 AND I HAVE NINE STENTS IN MY CHEST. I HAVE A UTI AND STAGE 3 KIDNEY DISEASE AND I HAVE ARTHRITIS

Doctor's Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?

I AM ALLERGIC TO PENICILLIN I TAKE PREDNIZONE, CARVEDIDOL, IMDUR LEVOTHROXINE PANTAPAZOLE IRON POTASSIUM AMLODOPINE ATORVASTATIN POTASSIUM SULFAMETHOXAZOLE 3 TIMES A WEEK I BABY ASPIRIN. MY DOCTOR JUST ORDERED THIS TOAY AND I HAVEN'T STARTED IT YET. I HAVE A TEAM OF DOCTORS THAT SEE ME ON A REGULAR BASIS..A PRIMARY CARD, A PULMONOLOGIST, CARDIOLOGIST, DERMATOLOGIST WHO JUST REMVOEDA SCHAMUS CELL FROM MY ARM LAST WEEK, RHEUMATOLOGIST LAST WEEK. I HAD A TERRIBLE FLU IN JAN AND MY RIGHT SIDE AND RIGHT ABDOMEN AREA WERE VERY PAINFUL MY CARDIOLOGIST THOUGHT MAYBE I CRACKED A RIB COUGHING BUT SINCE THEY DON;T DO ANYTHNG FOR THAT WE DID NOT HAVE AN XRAY. HOWEVER THIS PAST WEEK THE PAIN HAS BEEN UNBEARABLE I HAD MY APPENDIX REMOVED MANY YEARS AGO. TYLENOL EXTRA STRENGTH WAS NOT HELPFUL SO MY RHUMATOLOGIST PRESCRIBED HYDROCODONEACETAIN TO TAKE EVERY SIX HOURS AS NEED. I TOOK ONE PILL LAST NIGHT AND 2 TODOAY. THE PAIN IS STILL VERY SEVERE AND IT IS LIKE I AM BEING STABBED WHEN I COUGH AND BEND THE WRONG WAY OR GO OVER A BUP WHEN RIDING IN A CAR. I AM 85 YEARS OLD AND I HAVE ALWAYS HAD A HIGH ENDURANCE FOR PAIN BUT THIS IS THE WORST

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I AM THE YOUNGEST OF NINE CHILDREN AND MY MOTHER AND MY SISTER DIED AT THE AGE OF 98 AND FOUR OF MY BROTHERS WERE IN THEIR NINETIES AND I HAVE ONE BROTHER STILL ALIVE AT 93. MY ONE BROTHER DIED AT 75 OF A MELANOMA AND ONE BROTHER AT 67 OF A HEART ATTACK. MT FATHER DIEID AT THE AGE OF 72 OF LEUKEMIA I HAD BOTH OF MY KNEES DONE AT THE SAME TIME14 YEARS AND WAS BACK AT WORK IN 3 WEEKS AND NO COMPLAINT.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Pharmacy
3/31/2018
Pharmacist: Dr. C. Rollins, Pharm. D. replied 3 months ago
Dr. C. Rollins
Dr. C. Rollins, Pharm. D.

Could you please clarify your question? Thanks.