Pharmacy

Pharmacy questions? Ask a pharmacist online.

I just need to get proof of prior prescription I had from an…

Customer Question
I just need to...

I just need to get proof of prior prescription I had from an ER hospital? Is that possible to do? I’m not trying to get the same drug again, I just need proof that once I had it

Doctor's Assistant: How much do you use? Any issues with side effects?

No, was months ago. It was alprazolam, 1 mg, 30 of them. I just need to show my psychiatrist Family that once I was prescribed it

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No, just that I struggled with anxiety and the ER doctor gave me a one time prescription of alprazolam, my family is concerned that I had that because I shouldn’t have any drugs like that due to the fact that I am easily addicted, so I’m not trying to get anymore alprazolam, I just want to prove that I had it once from an ER visit.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Pharmacy
3/29/2018
Pharmacist: Dr. Jonathan Yilmaz, Pharmacist replied 3 months ago
Dr. Jonathan Yilmaz

Hi, you are speaking with Dr Jonathan.

You can always request prescription records from your pharmacy. Simply call the pharmacy where that prescription was filled and ask for the record. They can print it for you.