Pharmacy

Pharmacy questions? Ask a pharmacist online.

After increasing my zoloft from 25 mg to 50 mg saturday I am…

Customer Question
Hello- after increasing my...

Hello- after increasing my zoloft from 25 mg to 50 mg saturday I am wondering what the normal side effects are?

Doctor's Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?

I only take synthroid and supplements.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Pharmacy
3/29/2018
Pharmacist: Dr. Jonathan Yilmaz, Pharmacist replied 3 months ago
Dr. Jonathan Yilmaz

Hi, you are speaking with Dr Jonathan. Please allow me just a moment to review your question.

After an increase in dose, you may experience the same side effects common to when you first started Zoloft. These can include drowsiness, fatigue, dry mouth, and nausea. It is also quite possible you won't notice any side effects at all.

Can I be of any further assistance?