Pharmacy

Pharmacy questions? Ask a pharmacist online.

Medication advise required. If prescribed 2x 50mg SR palexia…

Customer Question
Medication advise required. If...

Medication advise required. If prescribed 2x 50mg SR palexia (tapentadol), 1 x 100mg fluvoxamine, 2 x 300mg lyrica, 2 x 2 panadol up to 4 x daily and 2 x 200mg of tremadol for pain would you think that to safe?

Doctor's Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?

As above as well as colexyl and senna 4 tabs daily, 1 x 200mcg eltroxin daily. Yes to allergies they are morphine, endone, codeine, buprenorphine and micropore tape.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No other drugs prescribed or otherwise. Medical history: appendix removed when I was 7, gastric sleeve 2014, bi lateral breast reduction and abdoplasty done 2015 and got a pseudonymous infection nearly fatal. I have depending on which dr you talk to an adhesion or what I think is more like a fusion of abdominal wall to abdominal muscle, heaps of pain in the last 2+years.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Pharmacy
3/28/2018
Pharmacist: Dr. Jonathan Yilmaz, Pharmacist replied 29 days ago
Dr. Jonathan Yilmaz

Hi! You are speaking with Dr Jonathan. Please allow me a few moments to review your question.

Upon review of your medications, yes, it would be safe to take those together. There are no drug interactions. I hope you get some relief!

Is there anything else I can help you with?

Dr. Jonathan Yilmaz
Dr. Jonathan Yilmaz
Dr. Jonathan Yilmaz, Pharmacist