Pharmacy

Pharmacy questions? Ask a pharmacist online.

What can I use over the counter for gential warts

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/25/2018
Dr. C. Rollins
Dr. C. Rollins, Pharm. D.

Hi this is Dr. Rollins I am a board certified licensed pharmacist with over 15 years of experience. As far as OTC treatment you can use Dr. Scholl's Freeze Away or Compound W Freeze off Warts. I would highly recommend having a physician freeze any warts off and using prescription anti viral medications.

I hope I have helped,and that I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by clicking on 5 stars at the top of the screen. Rating me now does not close your question. Thank you

Dr. C. Rollins
Dr. C. Rollins, Pharm. D.