Pharmacy

Pharmacy questions? Ask a pharmacist online.

Can I take 200mg seroquel with Cbd oil to help terrible

Can I take 200mg...

Can I take 200mg seroquel with Cbd oil to help terrible insomnia or will oil make me more nervous oil is 225strength

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

Seroquel200mg just for a few days was o it for 2 years tried to get off of it now I'm a wreck tell me about cbc oil with it I'm afraid

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Had open heart surgery 20 years ago all that time they had me on so many psych meds tried starting last no ember to get of stuff was down to 50 mg seriously but couldn't sleep always had bad insomnia so WORRIEDabout everything g is the cbc oil doing that PLEASE HELP ME IF I CALL DR AGAIN HE SAID BE WOULD DROP ME AND YOU CANT GET INTO ANY DOCTORS NO O EWANTS TO TOUCH YOU IFYOUR SICK

Doctor's Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?

I ha e asthma this worry ing about everything is making it worse 88mg aspirin fin oil 77 levothyroxinmagnesium vitamin e 400 fish oil 500 1a day vitamin no smoke or drink ever just so worried if oil is making me eorse

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/24/2018
Dr. C. Rollins
Dr. C. Rollins, Pharm. D.
Hi this is Dr Rollins I am a board certified licensed Pharmacist with over 15 years of experience. You can take CBD Oil.
I'm afraid its making me more nervous was a medical Secretary look e everything up been on it a week ?
I can't afford that retired lol
CBD Oil Shows Remarkable Health Benefits. CBD oil is a potent extract taken from the marijuana plant which contains large amounts of cannabidiol. This unique compound has been reported as offering many health benefits, and having the potential to treat such illnesses as cancer, depression, epilepsy, and many more.
These are the known side effects of CBD:
Inhibition of hepatic drug metabolism/decreased activities of p-glycoprotein and other drug transporters.
Dry mouth.
Increased tremor in Parkinson's patients.
Low blood pressure.
Lightheadedness.
Drowsiness
Hopefully this fully answers your question and has earned a 5 star rating. You can rate my answer by clicking on 5 stars. This will not end our conversation as you can post follow up questions here.
Please look at my previous could it make me more nervous with the 200mg seroqueltaking 3 full droplets full daily still ha e terrible insomnia Doctor readyto to kick me out hate meds so scared how long before 200mg seroquel starts to help
Please help me
Is it safe with that much seroquel
you can safely take it together. Seroquel will reach steady blood levels approximately 3-4 weeks after starting it.
Dr. C. Rollins
Dr. C. Rollins, Pharm. D.
How much oil is safe with the seroquel
I have been on 225oil for 1 week still not sleeping just got higher dose of 750 eww taking whole dropper last week I know it takes to e to work still a wreck worried g over safety of oil &seroquel

I would recommend staying at 225mg max per day. 750mg is a high dose.

Just started taking 200mg seroquel can I take cbd oil 225mg with it have terrible insomnia was on it for 2 years but went Dow to50mg 3 months ago can't get off of it a wreck Doctor is mad at me ready to dump p me so scared I've taken oil for a week have really never gottonoff seroquelfor the last month been on 100mg