Pharmacy

Pharmacy questions? Ask a pharmacist online.

Are tesssalon perles by prescription only, or available OTC?

Are tesssalon perles by...

Doctor's Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?

I take two anticonvulsants: gabapentine and generic Keppra. I have no drug allergiers.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I have a seizure disorder (controlled) and a history of an AV<+M bleed (28 years ago). I mean AVM bleed

3/23/2018
Dr. Sone
Dr. Sone, Pharm.D.
They are a prescription. You can use Robitussin DM on the meantime till your doctor can prescribe them for you.I hope this fully addresses your question to your satisfaction! If you have no further questions, then please kindly rate my service by selecting the stars at the top of the screen (rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!
Just a friendly to please kindly rate your experience by selecting the stars on the top of your computer screen. I will get credit for helping you only if you rate my service. Take care and please don't hesitate to let me know if you need further assistance.
Dr. Sone
Dr. Sone, Pharm.D.