Pharmacy

Pharmacy questions? Ask a pharmacist online.

I take a hormone pill at night with baby aspirin,however I…

Customer Question
I take a hormone...

I take a hormone pill at night with baby aspirin,however I took an alive for back pain what should I do

Doctor's Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?

I take PusPiIRone in the am,only thing I am allergic to is sulfa

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Pharmacy
3/23/2018
Pharmacist: Dr. Sone, Pharm.D. replied 4 months ago
Dr. Sone
Dr. Sone, Pharm.D.
Please rest assured, you are going to be just fine. One time dose won't cause you any harm. Not to worry :)
I hope this fully addresses your question to your satisfaction! If you have no further questions, then please kindly rate my service by selecting the stars at the top of the screen (rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!
Just a friendly to please kindly rate your experience by selecting the stars on the top of your computer screen. I will get credit for helping you only if you rate my service. Take care and please don't hesitate to let me know if you need further assistance.