Pharmacy

Pharmacy questions? Ask a pharmacist online.

I had a prescription for Clotrimazole betamethasone. My

Customer Question
I had a prescription...

I had a prescription for Clotrimazole betamethasone. My doctor retired and I haven't picked a new one. The rash has returned and I was seeking an over the counter medication that might could help until I can select a new doctor. What do you recommend?

Doctor's Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?

I only take a Centrum Silver vitamin and no I am not allergic to anything.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No. I am otherwise healthy no major issues except for the seasonal sinus reactions to the pollen.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Pharmacy
3/22/2018
Pharmacist: Dr. Jonathan Yilmaz, Pharmacist replied 3 months ago
Dr. Jonathan Yilmaz
Hi! You are speaking with Dr Jonathan. What was the clotrimazole originally prescribed for?