Pharmacy

Pharmacy questions? Ask a pharmacist online.

I have had chronic arthritis and sciatica pain meds for

Customer Question
I have had chronic...

I have had chronic arthritis and sciatica pain meds for years they dont stop the pain just dulls it what does that mean for my pain meds in Florida

Doctor's Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?

Hydrocordone four times a day they dont take all the pain away just makes it bearable most antibiotics i am very sensitive to have had ct scans mris all they found i was riddled from head to toe with what will i have to go through getting mt meds in florida i have had this for many years and im not addicted to them i even try not to use them untill my arthriits is just so pain sometimes i cant walk i even PT myself as much as i can stand my sciatica is constant

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No he was the one that ordered all the testes and could see why i was in such pain

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Pharmacy
3/20/2018
Pharmacist: Dr. Bridget, Pharmacist replied 3 months ago
Dr. Bridget
Dr. Bridget, Pharmacist
Experience: Clinical Geriatric Pharmacist; Pharmacy Practice Residency training with extensive knowledge in pharmacological treatment of diseases;Special interest in alternative remedies.

Thanks for your question! You're speaking with Dr. Bridget. I appreciate your patience as I review your question and prepare my response.

Hi! I read your narrative about the pain medications. What is your question?