Pharmacy

Pharmacy questions? Ask a pharmacist online.

What do you think of phendimetrazine what should I expect…

What do you think...

What do you think of phendimetrazine what should I expect when I take it

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

Yes this is what he gave me I also take Victoza

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No just trying to lose weight

3/20/2018
Dr. Jonathan Yilmaz

Hi, you are speaking with Dr Jonathan.

Phendimetrazine can be effective in promoting weight loss. It increases your basal metabolic weight and suppresses hunger. Some common side effects are flushing, sweating, and increased heart rate. You want to avoid taking it in the evening. But it is well tolerated by most patients.

hello
just wondering what you think of phendimetrazine / I take victoza as well trying to lose weight

no phone just email

Victoza will also help curb hunger and slow digestion.

how long can I take both
can I take both together

You can be on Victoza as long as you'd like. Phendimetrazine is usually for about 6 months to a year. Depending on how it works for you, maybe even longer. Yes you can take both together, there is no interaction.

Did you have any further questions?

thank you so much have a nice day

No problem! It was a pleasure assisting you. If you have any further questions please don't hesitate to ask. When you are ready, you can end our chat by clicking "Submit" in the top right corner. Have a great day.

Dr. Jonathan Yilmaz