Pharmacy

Pharmacy questions? Ask a pharmacist online.

I am looking for Femring .10mg/day. NDC code 00023586910.

I am looking for...

I am looking for Femring .10mg/day. NDC code*********** Warner Chilcott sold to Allergen. I need this desperately. My Walmart pharmacy called McKesson and they said it was out of stock but didn't say if it was still being manufactured. Can you help me please?

Doctor's Assistant: What over-the-counter and prescription medications are you currently taking?

I have been on Femring since shortly after it was introduced into the market and have had NO side effects with my current medications.

Doctor's Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?

The only medication I'm allergic to is epinefrin

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

My doctor is aware that I am trying to locate this. She no longer takes my insurance so I'm doing the search on my own.

3/18/2018
Dr. Sone
Dr. Sone, Pharm.D.
Hi there,
Please allow me a few moments to look into this to see if they have stopped making it. I have not personally filled it for quite some time either, so it is possible it has been discontinued. Please stand by :)
If you find that ANYBODY makes it that would be great
I am so sorry for the long wait. I don't see any information on Femring being discontinued. I believe it is temporarily unavailable. I would contact Walgreens and/or CVS to see if they can get it from their supplier. If still no luck, then you might want to consider Estring, or NuvaRing while Femring is still unavailable.
I hope this fully addresses your question to your satisfaction! If you have no further questions, then please kindly rate my service by selecting the stars at the top of the screen (rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!
Thank your for your help. I will try that.
You are very welcome!
Dr. Sone
Dr. Sone, Pharm.D.
Just a friendly reminder to please kindly rate my service by selecting the stars at the top of the screen. We only get credit for helping if you rate us :)