Pharmacy

Pharmacy questions? Ask a pharmacist online.

I HAVE SOME AMOXICILLIN FROM 2015. SHOULD I TAKE IT?. IS IT…

Customer Question
I HAVE SOME AMOXICILLIN...

I HAVE SOME AMOXICILLIN FROM 2015. SHOULD I TAKE IT?. IS IT ANY GOOD? WHAT SHOULD I DO?

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

I HAVE A LIST MEDICATIONS DO YOU WANT TO KNOW ALL THEM?

Doctor's Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?

IBUPROFEN. CHLORDIAZEPOXIDE,AMLODIPINE.BUMETANIDE. ATENOLOL. PREMARIN. LEVOTHYROXINE. FAMOTIDINE.AMLODIPINE. ITAKE THESE MDICATION EVERY DAY.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I CAN'T TAKE CODINE

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Pharmacy
3/16/2018
Pharmacist: Dr. Sone, Pharm.D. replied 4 months ago
Dr. Sone
Dr. Sone, Pharm.D.
If it is not expired, then it can be taken. If has expired, then can be taken but might not be as effective. It won't cause any problems, but just won't be as effective as the new prescription
I hope this fully addresses your question to your satisfaction! If you have no further questions, then please kindly rate my service by selecting the stars at the top of the screen (rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!
Just a friendly reminder to please kindly rate my service by selecting the stars at the top of the screen. We only get credit for helping if you rate us :)