Pharmacy

Pharmacy questions? Ask a pharmacist online.

I took Abilify in the past and went through a period of

Customer Question
having compulsive behavior. I hear...
I took Abilify in the past and went through a period of having compulsive behavior. I hear Abilify can cause this. Does anyone in California know about this?
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Pharmacy
3/15/2018
Pharmacist: Saqib, Pharmacist replied 1 month ago
Saqib
Saqib, Pharmacist

Hi, My name is***** have been helping my patients as a licensed pharmacist since last 14 years. Please give me a moment to review your question.

According to FDA data, about 0.63 % people have reported compulsive behavior while they were taking Abilify.

That is a very small fraction of people who suffered from compulsive behavior as compared to other side effects.

Kindly don't forget to rate my service if you like my answer.

Saqib
Saqib
Saqib, Pharmacist