Pharmacy

Pharmacy questions? Ask a pharmacist online.

My Pain Management Doctor prescribed 10 mg Oxycodone 325mg…

My Pain Management Doctor...

My Pain Management Doctor prescribed 10 mg Oxycodone 325mg Apap tabs for pain as directed to take as needed.

Doctor's Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?

Can I safely take two 10mg Oxy/325mg Apap at one time to calm down the pinched nerve pain?

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I am not allergic to any medication. My Doctor is treating me for CERVICAL STENOSIS and started prescribing extra strength Percocet as needed for pain C-5 nerve pain due to disk pushing in Spinal canal Surgery is upcoming in near future

Answered in 1 hour by:
3/15/2018
Dr. Sone
Dr. Sone, Pharm.D.
Hi there,
Thank you for your patience. Yes you can take 1 to 2 tablets every 4 to 6 hours as needed. Hope this helps. Please ask any other questions you have. If done, then kindly rate your experience by clicking on the stars on top.
I hope this fully addresses your question to your satisfaction! If you have no further questions, then please kindly rate my service by selecting the stars at the top of the screen (rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!
Dr. Sone
Dr. Sone, Pharm.D.