Pharmacy

Pharmacy questions? Ask a pharmacist online.

I have gad whats the max dos for that of clonazepam. Just…

Customer Question
I have gad whats...

I have gad whats the max dos for that of clonazepam

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

Just that for anxiety

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this? Is there anything in particular that seems to make the symptoms better or worse?

Well my mom has cancer right now

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Pharmacy
3/13/2018
Pharmacist: Edgar Rubio Villegas, Doctor replied 4 months ago
Edgar Rubio Villegas

Hello, I´m Dr. Rubio

Welcome a JustAnswer and thank you for your question.

Please give me a minute to review your question.

Dear *****ient, doses for anxiety should be increased every 72 hours until the effects are always under medical supervision.
The maximum dose is 4 mg daily divided into 2 doses of 2 mg.
But its uses are restricted to very severe cases and the increase in dosage must be made pgrogressively.
The initial doses are 0.5mg every 12 hours or 8 hours depending on the case, to subsequently increase them.
The Tendecia is to maintain 1mg every 12 hours that results in an effective dose.
The changes of the doses depend on the patient's symptoms because of this the importance of medical supervision.

If you have any query, please feel free to ask.

I hope this information will be helpful.

Your satisfaction is my goal. Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen so that I can get the credit for helping you. Thank you!

Regards.