Pharmacy

Pharmacy questions? Ask a pharmacist online.

Can I take Tylenol with prednisone 200mg and with amox clav…

Can I take Tylenol...

Can I take Tylenol with prednisone 200mg and with amox clav 875mg tablets?

Doctor's Assistant: What medications are you already using, if any?

I took the Amox at 6:00 and the prednisone about 15 min ago

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Amox clav

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/12/2018
Dr. C. Rollins
Dr. C. Rollins, Pharm. D.
Hi this is Dr Rollins I am a board certified licensed Pharmacist with over 15 years of experience in the medical field. Yes you can take Tylenol with the other medications you are taking. Hopefully this fully answers your question once satisfied please rate my answer thanks

I see you have had time to review my answer can I help any further?

Thank you, ***** ***** response
I hope I earned a 5 star rating and your co convenience please rate me answer thanks.
How do I do a five star rating
Click on 5 stars at the top of our conversation thanks again
Dr. C. Rollins
Dr. C. Rollins, Pharm. D.