Pharmacy

Pharmacy questions? Ask a pharmacist online.

I have been diagnosed with Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia on…

Customer Question
I have been diagnosed...

I have been diagnosed with Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia on September 5. I have had 4 chemo treatments. I have had to change oncologist last week, I have never in my life done drugs. I asked my oncologist if she would write me a prescription for pain she told me she wouldn't at that time. I have never been in such excruciating pain and I don't know what to do?!?!?

Doctor's Assistant: When were you prescribed this medication? How severe were any side effects?

My old oncologist was very aggront. I was admitted to the hospital the same day I was diagnosed. I took less narcotics then I was even prescribed no side effects

Doctor's Assistant: Have you used anything besides for this?

I take Fioricet's for migraines and tension headaches ( that was on their med list I gave the.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No absolutely not. I'm always 100 percent honest with my physicians. If I'm not they can't help me

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Pharmacy
3/11/2018
Pharmacist: Dr. Sone, Pharm.D. replied 1 month ago
Dr. Sone
Dr. Sone, Pharm.D.
Hello
Dr. Sone
Dr. Sone
Dr. Sone, Pharm.D.