Pharmacy

Pharmacy questions? Ask a pharmacist online.

Need to have an antibiotic prescribed to me as I have a lung…

Customer Question
need to have an antibiotic...
need to have an antibiotic prescribed to me as I have a lung infection
Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Pharmacy
3/8/2018
Pharmacist: Shaun Dillavou, Pharmacist replied 5 months ago
Shaun Dillavou
Shaun Dillavou, Pharmacist

Hello - This is Dr. Shaun and I am a pharmacist with over 15 years of experience. Thank you for the question and for using JustAnswer.

Unfortunately we do not prescribe or fill prescriptions on this site. This is only a question/answer service. However I would like to help you as much as I can.

There are services that offer an online "doctor visit" that you could use. A couple of these are MDLive (www.mdlive.com) and Doctor on Demand (www.doctorondemand.com). These are generally quick and easy, you speak to a live doctor that can diagnose and prescribe this way. These are usually a lot cheaper than visiting an emergency room or urgent care clinic also.

Good morning. I am following up to make sure you were able to get care. Were you able to make it to the doctor or utilize one of the recommended services? Are you feeling better?