Pharmacy

Pharmacy questions? Ask a pharmacist online.

What drugs are not safe to take with Benadryl? Pravastatin…

Customer Question
What drugs are not...

What drugs are not safe to take with Benadryl?

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

Pravastatin 80mg 1/day, Bayer Aspirin 81mg 1/day, venlafaxine hcl 50 mg 1/day, vitamin D 1/weekly, vitamin B12 1000mcg tab 1/day, atenolol 25 mg 1/day

Doctor's Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?

No

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I have had a heart attack and stroke. That was about 15 years ago, no problems since then.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Pharmacy
3/7/2018
Pharmacist: Saqib, Pharmacist replied 3 months ago
Saqib
Saqib, Pharmacist

Hi, My name is***** have been helping my patients as a licensed pharmacist since last 14 years. Please give me a moment to review your question.

All these medications listed by you have no interaction with Benadryl so they are safe to take together. Please feel free to ask any further question in this regard

Kindly rate me for the service if you like my answer