Pharmacy

Pharmacy Questions? Ask a Pharmacist Online.

Pharmacy

Are pharmacist able to write prescriptions? No allergies, I…

Customer Question
Are pharmacist able to...

Are pharmacist able to write prescriptions?

Doctor's Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?

No allergies, I am looking for Metronidazole 500mg

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Pharmacy
1/8/2018
Pharmacist: Dr. Sone, Pharm.D. replied 1 month ago
Dr. Sone
Dr. Sone, Pharm.D.
Hi there,
In certain settings they are able to write prescriptions for certain drugs under a protocol. They can't write for anything and everything like a physician.
If this answers your question and you have no further questions, then please kindly rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen (rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!
Dr. Sone
Dr. Sone
Dr. Sone, Pharm.D.