Pharmacy

Pharmacy Questions? Ask a Pharmacist Online.

Pharmacy

My psychiatrist presscrei ed mr a lot of meds. Not sore on I…

Customer Question
My psychiatrist presscrei ed...

My psychiatrist presscrei ed mr a lot of meds. Not sore on I yetacgions

Doctor's Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?

I am not alleargic. I take m

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

225 Effexor 200 mg day time seroquelnLtreaxone 1 a day lymiyyal 2 Times a day 200mg trazodone 15 mg remeron and 300 sretoqel for bed

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Pharmacy
1/7/2018
Pharmacist: Dr. Bridget, Pharmacist replied 1 month ago
Dr. Bridget
Dr. Bridget, Pharmacist
Experience: Clinical Geriatric Pharmacist; Pharmacy Practice Residency training with extensive knowledge in pharmacological treatment of diseases;Special interest in alternative remedies.

Thanks for your question! You're speaking with Dr. Bridget. I appreciate your patience as I review your question and prepare my response.

Hi! How may I help?

Drugdad
Drugdad
Drugdad, Pharmacist