Pharmacy

Pharmacy questions? Ask a pharmacist online.

I have acute brohchities and went to my ER they gave me

Customer Question
I have acute brohchities...

I have acute brohchities and went to my ER they gave me prednisone, tessalon perles, and levaguin....I am datetic and earlier today my bol was way up at 240, now tonnight when I sually take a shot it is 395...help

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

No...the ohter things are allipuronil, Valsatriann and potasium citrate

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I hve one kiidney and my GFR was 19 at last appointment Dec1

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Pharmacy
1/5/2018
Pharmacist: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 6 months ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

how bad is the respiratory infection?

it is the prednisone causing this blood sugar

what dose?

20mg
infection almost pn after x ray last night but fever down now
no $for a phone call...

It is your call on continuing to take the prednisone

do you think you need it?

how the heck would ii know...thank for thr hint....

I would cut the dose in half and take it for another 1-2 days then stop

Thanks for this question

I strive for 5 star service for all customers.

If you have any more questions, just reply :)