Pharmacy

Pharmacy Questions? Ask a Pharmacist Online.

Pharmacy

My dad takes warfarin and blood pressure medication. He woke…

Customer Question
My dad takes warfarin...

My dad takes warfarin and blood pressure medication. He woke up with cold and flu symtoms. he is 90 years and most recently on Hospice care due to a recent urinary tract infection which is over now.

Doctor's Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?

Metformin, metroprolo, warfarin, Lasix,

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

This is for my dad whose 90. did you read my initial text? I care for him and he is not allergic to anything and usually very healthy, other than an occasional uti

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Pharmacy
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/1/2018
Pharmacist: Dr. Bridget, Pharmacist replied 1 month ago
Dr. Bridget
Dr. Bridget, Pharmacist
Experience: Clinical Geriatric Pharmacist; Pharmacy Practice Residency training with extensive knowledge in pharmacological treatment of diseases;Special interest in alternative remedies.
Hi! I’m Dr Bridget.
Sorry to hear that your dad is not feeling well. How may I help?
Drugdad
Drugdad
Drugdad, Pharmacist