Pharmacy

Pharmacy questions? Ask a pharmacist online.

Can I get a refill for Clonidine .3mg for hypertension?

Customer Question
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Pharmacy
12/31/2017
Pharmacist: Dr. Sone, Pharm.D. replied 6 months ago
Dr. Sone
Dr. Sone, Pharm.D.
Hi there,
We are not able to refill prescriptions. You will need to call your pharmacy for a refill request to be sent to your doctor.
If you are totally out of the medication, then please bring your empty bottle to your pharmacy and they will give you some to hold you over till your doctor approves more refills.
If this answers your question and you have no further questions, then please kindly rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen (rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!
Checking back to ensure you don't have any other questions.
Take care and Happy New Year!