Pharmacy

Pharmacy questions? Ask a pharmacist online.

When I stand pain in left groin extremely hard to walk took…

Customer Question
When I stand pain...

When I stand pain in left groin extremely hard to walk took two Tylenol did not help much

Doctor's Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?

Metro pro lol xerelto atorvastatin not allergic

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Mitral valve replacement I also have a inquinal hernia on right side

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Pharmacy
12/30/2017
Pharmacist: Dr. Sone, Pharm.D. replied 7 months ago
Dr. Sone
Dr. Sone, Pharm.D.
Please take Tylenol 1000mg every 4 to 6 hours not to exceed 400mg in 24 hours. I would stand up slowly.
You should see a doctor if the pain persists or worsens.
If this answers your question and you have no further questions, then please kindly rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen (rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!
4000*
How is your pain?
I was going to suggest taking Aleve along with Tylenol as that combo works really well, but you are taking Xarelto so Aleve or others from that family aren't s good option.
Please let me know if have any other questions.
Take care and Happy New Year!