Pharmacy

Pharmacy questions? Ask a pharmacist online.

What do I have to do to get a RX for Valium online? I have…

Customer Question
What do I have...

What do I have to do to get a RX for Valium online?

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

Yes I have epilepsy and take Klonopin 2 mg 3x a day.

Doctor's Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?

Keppra, and Klonopin but I run out of klonopins and I just want to get some Valium to hold me through until I can get more Klonopin.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Pharmacy
12/30/2017
Pharmacist: Dr. Sone, Pharm.D. replied 6 months ago
Dr. Sone
Dr. Sone, Pharm.D.
Unfortunately Valium can't be prescribed online. You will need to be seen by a doctor.
Sorry about that.
If this answers your question and you have no further questions, then please kindly rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen (rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!
Checking back to ensure you don't have any other questions.
Take care and Happy New Year!