Pharmacy

Pharmacy questions? Ask a pharmacist online.

Will you tell me about "Avodart"? And my doctor prescribed…

Customer Question
Will you tell me...

Will you tell me about "Avodart"?

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

Yes, and my doctor prescribed it

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Yes, I am paranoid

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Pharmacy
12/29/2017
Pharmacist: Dr. Bridget, Pharmacist replied 6 months ago
Dr. Bridget
Dr. Bridget, Pharmacist
Experience: Clinical Geriatric Pharmacist; Pharmacy Practice Residency training with extensive knowledge in pharmacological treatment of diseases;Special interest in alternative remedies.

Thanks for your question! You're speaking with Dr. Bridget. I appreciate your patience as I review your question and prepare my response.

I will be happy to answer any questions about Avodart. What would you like to know?