Pharmacy

Pharmacy Questions? Ask a Pharmacist Online.

Pharmacy

I am taking Doxycycline 100 mg and Prednisone 20 mg and the…

Customer Question
I am taking Doxycycline...

I am taking Doxycycline 100 mg and Prednisone 20 mg and the doctor at the Urgent Care gave me some samples of Norel AD last night. I am supposed to continue to take them...correct?

Doctor's Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?

I take a lot and only allergic to Phenergan. I take two blood pressure meds Losartan and Carvedilol and also take Synthroid, Livalo, and Invokamet.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Pharmacy
12/29/2017
Pharmacist: Dr. Jonathan Yilmaz, Pharmacist replied 1 month ago
Dr. Jonathan Yilmaz
Hi, you are speaking with Dr Jonathan.
you can take your regular medications plus the Norel AD for your current symptoms.
Did you have any further questions?
Dr. Jonathan Yilmaz
Dr. Jonathan Yilmaz
Dr. Jonathan Yilmaz, Pharmacist