Pharmacy

Pharmacy questions? Ask a pharmacist online.

I have an allergy y. Sorry i had a phone interruption. i…

Customer Question
I have an allergy...

I have an allergy y

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

Sorry i had a phone interruption. i have a nausea reaction to the tylenol 3. i just had carpal tunnel surgery and the doc prescribed hydrocodene-acetaminophe 5-325 tabs. hr

Doctor's Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?

My question is aren't the two similar as derived from codeine

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No accept that i,m allergic tylenol three. causes extreme nausea

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Pharmacy
12/27/2017
Pharmacist: Dr. C. Rollins, Pharm. D. replied 6 months ago
Dr. C. Rollins
Dr. C. Rollins, Pharm. D.
If you are allergic to codeine this does not mean you will be to hydrocodone. Let me know if you have any further questions once satisfied please rate my answer by clicking on accept answer thanks
Do you have any further questions for me?