Pharmacy

Pharmacy Questions? Ask a Pharmacist Online.

Pharmacy

If a prescription for Levaquin (500 mg.) says "take one

Customer Question
If a prescription for...

If a prescription for Levaquin (500 mg.) says "take one tablet by mouth every day" does that mean every 24 hours?

Doctor's Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?

Zanax for sleep. I'm not allergic to any medications that I know of

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Pharmacy
12/26/2017
Pharmacist: Dr. C. Rollins, Pharm. D. replied 1 month ago
Dr. C. Rollins
Dr. C. Rollins, Pharm. D.

Yes take the medication one time every 24 hours. Hopefully this fully answers you question. Once satisfied please rate my answer by clicking on accept answer. Thanks.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
if I take one tablet at 11:00 p.m. I take another tablet at 11:00 p.m. the next day?

Yes that is correct.

At your convenience once satisfied please click on accept answer. Thanks again.

Do you have any further questions for me?
Dr. C. Rollins
Dr. C. Rollins
Dr. C. Rollins, Pharm. D.