Pharmacy

Pharmacy questions? Ask a pharmacist online.

I took 6MG of Melatonin and 3 BAYER Aspirin 81MG-9 1/2 hours…

Customer Question
I took 6MG of Melatonin...
I took 6MG of Melatonin and 3 BAYER Aspirin 81MG-9 1/2 hours ago, I am thinking I will try Tylenol PM Extra Strength tablets.ARE THE Tylenol PM Extra Strength 1 tablet equals 25MG tablets/500 Acetaminophen are these okay to take now 9 1/2 hours later?Can I take a low dosage to start and see how the effect is of the Tylenol PM? SO I start with 1-2 Tylenol PM Extra strength and in 1 hour see how the effect is and if not strong enough after 1 hour take 1 more Tylenol PM.So I possibly could take a total of 3 Tylenol PM within a 1-2 hour time frame?Please let me know, thank you.
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Pharmacy
12/23/2017
Pharmacist: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 7 months ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

Yes, these are ok to take

Tylenol PM is just tylenol and benadryl

that is fine to use

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please leave a 5 star rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you can always reach me with "a question for Dr. Phil" in the medicine, cardiology or pharmacy categories if you have any other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me again:

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-irondoc/