Pharmacy

Pharmacy questions? Ask a pharmacist online.

I been having real bad anxiety and been feeling stomach

Customer Question
I been having real...

I been having real bad anxiety and been feeling stomach aches feeling real scared at moments and I start shaking really bad

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been in pain? Are you experiencing any vomiting or nausea?

About 5 months and it's only getting worse and yes both nausea and vomiting

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I was prescribed Zoloft but didn't help

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Pharmacy
12/20/2017
Pharmacist: Dr. Sone, Pharm.D. replied 7 months ago
Dr. Sone
Dr. Sone, Pharm.D.
Hi there,
I would ask the doctor to increase your zoloft and perhaps also give you something for anxiety till Zoloft kicks in.
You will need to take zoloft or any other antidepressant for at least 8-12 weeks before you will notice any difference.