Pharmacy

Pharmacy questions? Ask a pharmacist online.

I have a relative in Peru that has been diagnosed with

Customer Question
I have a relative...

I have a relative in Peru that has been diagnosed with immune thrombocytopenia purpura. Her doctor has prescribed Eltrombopag revolade 25 mg tablet which is a very expensive drug. 28 pills cost around $2000 dollars. She doesn't have insurance and my wife and I have been sending money for her care. Are there any alternatives to this drug? What is the usual time table for someone to be on this drug?

Doctor's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Wait, your not a doctor

Doctor's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Sorry, have to ask a doctor

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Connect me with a doctor

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Pharmacy
12/19/2017
Pharmacist: Dr. C. Rollins, Pharm. D. replied 7 months ago
Dr. C. Rollins
Dr. C. Rollins, Pharm. D.

Here is a full list of all medications indicated for thrombocytopinia purpura: Hopefully this list helps. Once satisfied please click accept answer to rate my answer. Thanks.

Pharmacist: Dr. C. Rollins, Pharm. D. replied 6 months ago

Can I assist you any further with your question? Once satisfied please click on accept answer to close out our conversation. Thanks.