Pharmacy

Pharmacy questions? Ask a pharmacist online.

I take 180mg of Cartia a day. Is it safe to have a apple…

Customer Question
I take 180mg of...

I take 180mg of Cartia a day. Is it safe to have a apple cider drink, one tbsp in 8 once’s of water?

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

Cartia XT 180mg daily

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I do not have high blood pressure but I have AFib

Doctor's Assistant: In general, how has your health been lately?

Since taking Caria, I am exhausted all the time and have horrible constipation.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Pharmacy
12/17/2017
Pharmacist: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 7 months ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

Yes, that is totally safe. No concerns there

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please leave a 5 star rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you can always reach me with "a question for Dr. Phil" in the medicine, cardiology or pharmacy categories if you have any other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me again:

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-irondoc/