Pharmacy

Pharmacy questions? Ask a pharmacist online.

Is there any 5mg hydrocodone tablets without acetaminophen…

Customer Question
Is there any 5mg...

Is there any 5mg hydrocodone tablets without acetaminophen available?

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

My Dr. just told me there is none.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No, have been seeing him for years

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Pharmacy
12/14/2017
Pharmacist: Dr. Jonathan Yilmaz, Pharmacist replied 7 months ago
Dr. Jonathan Yilmaz

Hi, you are speaking with Jonathan. Your doctor is correct. Hydrocodone is only available in combination with Acetaminophen.

It does indeed come without acetaminophen in 10, 15 mgs
Never mind, all u want is my money. Give me my $5 back

Could you provide the source where you saw it available without Acetaminophen? There are many fake pharmacies online that claim to have certain products that do not exist.

Unless you are speaking on an extended release product designed for patients with history of substance abuse. Though that is not the same as the hydrocodone found in Vicodin.