Pharmacy

Pharmacy Questions? Ask a Pharmacist Online.

Pharmacy

Can I take an Aleve after I've just taken Claritin. None. Oh…

Customer Question
Can I take an...

Can I take an Aleve after I've just taken Claritin

Doctor's Assistant: What over-the-counter and prescription medications are you currently taking?

None

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Oh I do take 50 MCG of Levothyroxine but that's all I take I have had a little problem with my blood pressure being little higher than normal ouch but that's probably due to my having a really bad cold and earache I don't think that my ear is full anymore but I keep having a horrible pain in the front of my ear that's why I wanted to take an Aleve before I go to bed

Doctor's Assistant: Do you have a fever? Do you have any other existing medical conditions?

No I don't have any fever just overcoming a head cold and earache or infected ear

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Pharmacy
12/14/2017
Pharmacist: Dr. Jonathan Yilmaz, Pharmacist replied 2 months ago
Dr. Jonathan Yilmaz
you can definitely take the Aleve right now. There would be no problem with that.

Did you have any further questions? If not, you can close out our chat by clicking the "Submit" button in the top right corner. Have a great day.

Dr. Jonathan Yilmaz
Dr. Jonathan Yilmaz
Dr. Jonathan Yilmaz, Pharmacist